05 February 2022

Pattern Puzzles as PDF downloads.

Having these fabulous Pattern Puzzle designs on the blog with all the pattern making instructions is wonderful.  But sometimes you might just want to try them out when the internet is down or simply not available to you.  Or maybe you don't want to search through hundreds of posts to find what you're looking for.  Either way I've had many requests for these instructions to be available as PDF downloads and I've finally done something about it.   

These documents are PDF copies of the pattern making instructions that come with each of the posts.  THEY ARE NOT SEWING PATTERNS, they are the instructions for you to make your own sewing patterns.  I've put them together in response to your requests and I've made them downloadable for convenience and better access.  In return all I ask for is a small fee to help keep the lights on.

I've started by working on my most popular posts first.  Where I have cut the pattern and made samples there is much more information included and the PDF will cost more.  If you have a favourite pattern puzzle and it's not featured please let me know through the comments section on the post in question and I'll get right to it.

Dior Drape Skirt Pattern Making Instructions

PATTERN PUZZLE BLOG POST NOTES PDF (DOWNLOAD)

No comments:

Post a Comment