02 March 2017

Drape Skirt Patterns using my Skirt Block

Moving beyond your first skirt patterns to drape skirt patterns: 
To work with these more complex skirt patterns you would need to have confidence in your skirt block. By that I mean you know if fits because you've used it to make number of skirt patterns. A small fitting or shape error in your basic skirt block will have some impact on outcome of these skirts. Try my graded set of skirt blocks for any of these delicious drape skirt patterns. 

Drape Skirt Patterns

Click through to the well-suited Blog on my website for more detailed pattern making posts.  

Tell me which of these drape skirt designs is your favourite? Have you tried to make any of the pattern puzzle designs? If so then join my FB group STUDIO FARO MAKERS.  And don't forget to checkout all the garment blocks that are now available to use with my well-suited blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment