19 January 2017

Design Options for my Skirt Block

This is another in the post series where I curate my many blog posts so you can use them to self-train at your own pace. This post is focussed on my basic skirt block and I've listed all the pattern puzzle posts that use this block. Because there are so many posts, I've decided to separate the designs that need a stretch skirt block and I'll be featuring them in a separate post. Also my more demanding drape skirt patterns will be posted separately.

Cut your own sewing patterns for skirts using my skirt blog and my well-suited pattern puzzle posts.

Jump over to the well-suited Blog for the full post detail.

For Facebook devotees I have a group of STUDIO FARO MAKERS where you can post your creations and comments about pattern puzzles and well-suited blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment